lord give me the courage to not google szechuan sauce
— Aparna Nancherla (@aparnapkin) October 9, 2017
If you, like Aparna, have avoided all the noise being made over McDonald’s Szechuan sauce, bless you. Essentially Rick and Morty fans are terrorizing McDonald’s employees for a very limited supply of Szechuan Sauce, which was originally released alongside Disney’s Mulan in 1998, and is now seeing a resurgence due to its inclusion in the newest season of Rick and Morty.
Here’s a particularly awful clip that’s been going around of one guy being denied Szechuan Sauce.
1. Realizing their position on society’s totem pole
2. This sauce is just a mix of other sauces we have go home
3. Justice never sleeps
Excuse me , minimum wage scum, I was promised a Szechuan sauce . You will be hearing from me pic.twitter.com/mPaSf7wkda
— birdo (@destroyfrog) October 9, 2017
4. Drink it up dinguses
rick & morty szechuan sauce is period blood
— Megan Neuringer (@MeganNeuringer) October 9, 2017
5. Late stage capitalism
6. While you were clammoring for Szechuan Sauce I studied the bricks
Gonna tell one of these Rick and Morty nerds I have a bottle of Szechuan Sauce in my basement and cask of amontillado their ass
— Eli Yudin (@eliyudin) October 8, 2017
7. Adults out here acting like they belong in the PlayPlace
Really impressed by this official statement from @McDonalds regarding the #SzechuanSauce shortages. pic.twitter.com/2rnHNAIJ6F
— Séan Wayne Casey Jr. (@SuperSadpai) October 9, 2017
8. F I F T E E N B I D S
9. The neckbeard sprawls down to his chesthair
“Szechuan sauce?” He takes a long drag off the vape and in the light of the LED you notice the scars across his face. “Sure. I was there.”
— Max Read (@max_read) October 9, 2017
10. Everyone working at McDonald’s deserves a vacation after this week
11. It’s the perfect plan because only geniuses with 300+ IQs watch Rick and Morty
I FOUND TONS OF SZECHUAN SAUCE OPEN FOR A SECRET LOCATION!!!!
ㅤㅤㅤ nerds, dm me I need help on math hw
— Lil Sasquatch (@lilsasquatch66) October 9, 2017
12. We’ve earned this
Kylo Ren is the perfect villain for our times: a tantrum throwing, know-it-all standing outside McDonalds screaming for Szechuan sauce.
— Mark Serrels (@Serrels) October 10, 2017
13. A true friend gatekeeping someone else from getting Szechuan sauce
14: THE EPITOME OF AWFUL
1. Lol remember iTunes via gentlemanloser 2. 37 plays worth of things via missachtung 3. Honesty is the best policy
Nature has evolved in some crazy ways. Even though it was necessary for survival or whatever, I still hate it.
1. Every Man's Treasure 2. Why Cock Fights Are Completely Despicable 3. Why You Should Never
TUMBLR, GET OUT OF OUR UNCOMFORTABLE, ANXIETY-RIDDLED MINDS. 1. source 2. source 3. source 4. source 5. source 6. source
1. Smooth as butter via carthalawns_best 2. You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become
Man, everything is scary. Like everything. So, you may as well stay inside and look at the internet some more.
Each one of these products probably faced a lawsuit shortly after their dumb creation. 1. FONY. This knockoff is self-aware.
If you're a cute animal, you can get away with just about anything... 1. Power Prank 2. funomenia